Acquisition Marketing Manager [Remote]
Charleston, SC, USA Remote
At Omnisend, it’s our mission to help ecommerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalized messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel. For shoppers, that means tailored messaging and unique online shopping experience. And for marketers, the power to rise above the promotional noise and get better results than ever.
Omnisend is looking for a new Acquisition Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the company. This is an essential role to help the company through the next phase of our product-led growth strategy.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Demand Generation, the Acquisition Marketing Manager will run operational and experimental campaigns and ensure optimization and consistency throughout all digital marketing media channels and provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong web presence. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in digital marketing and lead generation within the ecommerce technology space.
This role is a remote role and will include limited travel, both domestic and international.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Deliver on performance marketing strategies and execute operational and experimental digital programs, whilst continually assessing and optimizing to reach (and exceed) demand generation goals;
- Collaborate with the team on all digital efforts – PPC/SEM/SEO, etc. to ensure all are aligned and working towards achieving established goals;
- Develop and drive end to end marketing strategies for Display and Social;
- Implement cost-effective campaigns using segmentation strategies based on ongoing data on customer behaviour and past program results;
- Analyze and optimize what is working via performance data, web analytics, conversion statistics, etc. to focus resources on the right channels to drive sign ups;
- Manage all aspects of the Media budget including ad spend and forecasting on expected results;
- Develop vendor relationship(s) to access best practices; work closely with existing vendors to ensure quality advice and guidance;
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and outside-in thinking on best and evolving digital marketing practices, and ensures the team is constantly at the edge of the newest high potential opportunities or ways of working.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience in the ecommerce technology industry, with cutting edge experience in the digital space;
- Expertise with paid media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Ecommerce media and publishers, Facebook, Gartner network etc.;
- Experience with Google analytics and SEM is a plus;
- Strong experience using marketing/ digital tools and implementing best practices;
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals;
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function;
- Experience leveraging data to deliver ROI driven results;
- Proven success in helping a company grow to scale;
- Experience using HubSpot Is preferred;
- Experience in an early stage/ start-up company experience a plus
What we offer in return:
- Chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team of inspiring colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- A solid budget for training;
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for Major Medical Health Insurance (100% of the employee’s premium, but not more than 300 USD.) – USA only;
- Fully covered Supplemental Benefits: Short Term Disability Income, Accident, Life, and Cancer Insurances – USA only;
- Retirement Plan (Omnisend Inc. will contribute 5% of an employee’s salary(pre-tax) to their account on their behalf regardless of whether the employee contributes or not) – USA only
Your application has been successfully submitted.