Content Marketing Manager [Remote]
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalised messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Reporting to the Director of Content, the Content Marketing Manager will be an active and fully contributing member of the content marketing team. This person will be hands-on and will conceive and create various content pieces, including blog posts, infographics, thought leadership bylines, customer success stories, industry reports, and more. Just as important, the ideal candidate will be a go-to copyeditor, reviewing content pieces for structure, grammar, and a consistent company tone of voice. As a trusted and valuable member of the content marketing team, this person will work across departments, especially with the SEO and Demand Gen teams, to produce content and bring forward-thinking ideas to help Omnisend achieve its growth goals.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Conceive and produce marketing content, including blog posts, customer success stories, industry reports, and other marketing collateral;
- Serve as a primary copyeditor for written content;
- Propose ideas for new content pieces and opportunities for improving existing content;
- Identify ecommerce and marketing thought leadership topics;
- Update previously published content to adhere to specific guidelines;
- Work across multiple departments to contribute to company growth initiatives;
- Upload content to the Omnisend blog and website;
- Be a collaborative team member who contributes to other projects as needed.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills;
- A minimum of three years of content writing and copyediting experience;
- Strong attention to detail and copyediting skills;
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- A team player attitude who can work effectively and efficiently with others;
- Strong understanding of ecommerce digital marketing channels;
- Ability to write in a professional yet conversational tone;
- Yourself: positive, inquisitive, and a desire to be a part of an amazing company ;
- Experience in the ecommerce or digital marketing industry preferred;
- Experience in an early stage/ start-up company experience a plus.
What we offer in return:
- Chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team of inspiring colleagues;
- A friendly yet professional atmosphere where you can learn quickly, deepen your knowledge in the industry, and learn something new every day from experienced colleagues;
- The ability to grow professionally—and a budget to help you;
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for Major Medical Health Insurance (100% of the employee’s premium, but not more than 300 USD) – U.S. only;
- Fully covered Supplemental Benefits: Short Term Disability Income, Accident, Life, and Cancer Insurances – U.S. only;
- Retirement Plan (Omnisend Inc. will contribute 5% of an employee’s salary(pre-tax) to their account on their behalf regardless of whether the employee contributes or not.) – U.S. only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.