Email Marketing Manager [Remote]
London, UK Remote
At Omnisend, it’s our mission to help ecommerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalized messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel. For shoppers, that means tailored messaging and unique online shopping experience. And for marketers, the power to rise above the promotional noise and get better results than ever.
Omnisend is looking for a new Email Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, short term experiments and long-term email marketing marketing strategies for the company. This is an essential role to help the company through the next phase of our product-led growth strategy.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Demand Generation, the Email Marketing Manager will run operational and experimental email campaigns with optimization and consistency to drive free trials of Omnisend’s Ecommerce email marketing, SMS and automation platform. This person will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain strong email output and the ideal candidate will have a background in email marketing within the ecommerce technology space.
This role is a remote role and will include limited travel, both domestic and international.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Own, build and optimize email nurture campaigns for Demand Generation;
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns, segmenting our databases, and maximizing our free trial sign-ups from our CRM (HubSpot);
- Working closely with our content and product marketing team, you’ll write and create emails and landing pages to run experiments to drive free trials;
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies;
- Working closely with the Partner team and Partner Marketing Manager to acquire, activate, and reactive leads;
- Working closely with the Demand Generation team and our media agency, you’ll build and execute Hubspot landing pages for experiments and campaigns, optimizing as you go;
- Coordinate with the Content and Sales team to ensure we reach the right target group;
- Manage and route inbound responses from programs;
- Measure and report the performance of all email marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Have +3 years of work experience with outstanding performance in digital marketing;
- A deep understanding of email marketing, best practises and optimization;
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Are an excellent communicator in writing with an exceptional attention to detail;
- Experienced in CRM and Marketing Automation tools;
- Experience using HubSpot is preferred;
- Experience in an early stage/ start-up company experience a plus.
What we offer in return:
- Chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team of inspiring colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- A solid budget for training;
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for Major Medical Health Insurance (100% of the employee’s premium, but not more than 300 USD.) – USA only;
- Fully covered Supplemental Benefits: Short Term Disability Income, Accident, Life, and Cancer Insurances – USA only;
- Retirement Plan (Omnisend Inc. will contribute 5% of an employee’s salary(pre-tax) to their account on their behalf regardless of whether the employee contributes or not) – USA only
Your application has been successfully submitted.