Partner Program and Operations Manager [Remote]
Charleston, SC, USA Remote
At Omnisend, it’s our mission to help ecommerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalized messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel. For shoppers, that means tailored messaging and unique online shopping experience. And for marketers, the power to rise above the promotional noise and get better results than ever.
The Partner Program and Operations Manager role at Omnisend is a crucial part of the Omnisend Partner team and company success.
This position is perfect for an operationally minded, self-starter, that is passionate about building scalable partner programs, processes, and enablement to help take the Omnisend partner program to the next level. This role requires the ability to work across organizational departments to create performance tracking systems, processes, and enablement, both internally and externally. Omnisend is a merchant first organization, and partnerships are no different. You’ll use all of your skills and knowledge to create an environment that facilitates both merchant and partner growth and brings value to all parties.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Work closely with partner managers and other stakeholders to create and refine programs to align with expected outcomes and strategic goals;
- Deliver findings and recommendations on the performance of program outcomes against targets. Work in conjunction with VP of Partnerships to identify areas of improvement and address issues;
- Define operational processes required to support the implementation and ongoing management of the partner programs;
- Create program materials including guides, policies, and infographics;
- Lead Omnisend Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Partner Portal tool with the goal of continuous improvement of the partner experience, including onboarding, product education, and more;
- Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure that reporting systems are in place and functional for internal and external use;
- Establish personal OKRs and contribute to team OKRs each quarter to ensure professional and organizational growth;
- Help define and track partner program benefits.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 6+ years experience in partner program operations and/or sales operations with a hands-on development & execution capacity. Saas and Martech experience is a bonus;
- Experience in a Product Lead Growth Saas partnership model;
- Proven track record of successfully building partner program operations at scale;
- Experience with the creation of financial business cases, operations, and messaging;
- Experience with tracking tools for online marketing;
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently;
- Organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities;
- A strong metric-driven mindset based around the ability to report and identify quantifiable trends across the programs.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to creatively solve problems and have experience turning ideas into action;
- You are a self-starter capable of identifying areas for growth and optimization by taking the initiative to implement change when needed;
- You are well organized while being able to handle many projects at the same time;
- You’re analytical and well versed in the use of data, content, and technology to help build program operations;
- You have a deep understanding of the eCommerce ecosystem;
- You can multi-task and work with colleagues all across the globe;
- You have experience with Hubspot CRM, Google suite, Slack, Partnerstack and other related technologies.
Snapshot of your impact, by the 3-month mark:
- Complete Omnisends new-hire onboarding and job-specific training for the Partner Program and Operations Manager;
- Gain clarity on expectations of your role and understand Best-Self Management;
- Identify needs for your TEAM and ROLE and build out your OKRs for the quarter;
- Start building the foundation of strong relationships with Omnisend teammates. This includes traveling to the EU and Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Evaluate and optimize current partner programs.
What we offer in return:
- Chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up with a great team of inspiring colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- A solid budget for training;
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for Major Medical Health Insurance (100% of the employee’s premium, but not more than 300 USD.) – USA only;
- Fully covered Supplemental Benefits: Short Term Disability Income, Accident, Life, and Cancer Insurances – USA only;
- Retirement Plan (Omnisend Inc. will contribute 5% of an employee’s salary(pre-tax) to their account on their behalf regardless of whether the employee contributes or not) – USA only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.