Senior PHP developer
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and play an important role in the development of our web app. If Angular and REST do not scare you, join us!
We are looking for a senior PHP developer to join our team and play an important role in the development and maintenance of our integrations with ecommerce platforms like PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce and OpenCart.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Assisting stakeholders in planning features;
- Designing, developing and testing features;
- Maintaining features with meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting;
- Proactively reviewing and improving features;
- Supporting implemented features;
- Sharing good practices with team membersHelping less-experienced team members to grow.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience with PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce or OpenCart;
- Proficiency in PHP;
- Proficiency in MySQL;
- Proficiency in using RESTful APIs;
- Fluency in English on technical topics.
Preferred, but not required:
- Any experience with Go programming language or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience with MongoDB database or willingness to learn it.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,800 EUR/month;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up;
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.