This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a PHP Developer (Mid/Senior level) to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius or Kaunas office, with the possibility to work remotely. You will work with the logistics project - expand the logistic system's major functionality and add value to it by creating more maintainable and highly-available products. Work with experienced developers, managers, and QA, and help our clients to speed up and improve the quality of service for their customers.
What you will do:
- Create unique solutions, that solves business problems
- Have the freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge technologies
- Take care of technology, code quality, and best practices
- Develop your skills in workshops, conferences, and R&D activities
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP development using Symfony or Laravel frameworks
- Understanding of Code bases, including API design techniques
- Experience with MySQL or similar databases
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas), the possibility to work remotely
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Managers
- Monthly salary from 2508 EUR (Gross) to 4206 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.