This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Currently, we are looking for a Test Manager to join our high-performing team. Quality Assurance is one of the largest directions at Baltic Amadeus that has more than 25 team members. No matter whether it is a manual or an automated software testing solution, we have extensive experience in both fields. We are expanding and waiting for you!
What will you do:
- Create and develop testing strategies
- Ensure the quality of the testing delivery
- Unroll not only your tech but also management skills - lead a team that consists of 6 QA Engineers by discovering training needs, providing coaching, listening to team members' feedback, coordinating the work of the team, and monitoring their performance
- Manage resource allocation in projects
- Prepare project reports
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of work experience in a quality assurance environment
- At least 1-year of team management experience
- Knowledge of structured testing and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Decision-making, organizational, and time management skills
- Good spoken and written English
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location
- Guaranteed yearly training budget - 50 % of your NET Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops - share your knowledge or learn from others
- Salary from 3306 EUR (Gross) to 4463 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.