This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a Mid/Senior level Drupal Developer to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius or Kaunas office. You will work with the FinTech project – a new digital platform created to replace existing channels in order to provide a new user experience.
What you will do:
- Work with an international client that provides financial and consulting services globally
- Use Drupal 8 to develop a portal that has many users, integrations, forms, payments, etc.
- Work with MySQL, Apache, nginx, jQuery, CSS2&3, MongoDB
- Solve problems related to performance and high traffic
- Ensure solution that meets the highest security and OWASP requirements
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of Drupal development
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL, Apache, Nginx
- Experience working with Drupal theming
- Advanced jQuery, CSS2&3 skills
- Experience with NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems (Centos, RedHat)
- Experience with high traffic, highly transactional environment
- Familiarity with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas)
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Managers
- Monthly salary from 2512 EUR (Gross) to 4206 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.