PHP Technical Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a PHP Technical Lead in our Vilnius or Kaunas office to join a team of 5 experienced and certified PHP developers. You will be responsible for leading your team and project from the technical side. Work with e-shop's major functionality and add value to it by creating a more maintainable and highly-available system.
What you will do:
- Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
- Develop overall technical strategies from technical requirements
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines
- Prepare and present results of project progress to your team and client
What we expect from you:
- 4+ proven experience working with PHP, Symfony, Laravel, MySQL
- At least 1-year team management experience
- Basic IT Project management knowledge, ability to plan and organize team’s work
- Good analytical thinking, negotiation, communication skills
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas)
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Managers
- Monthly salary from 3700 EUR (Gross) to 5888 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.