Front End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a Front end developer. You will be a part of a talented software team that will be starting with a new project: fintech, Telcom, or e-commerce. Also, you will be one of 7 members of the UX/UI direction.
What you will do:
- Write efficient code for maximum speed and scalability
- Participating in the development of large-scale systems
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the team to build new feature and infrastructure which solves business problems
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with JS (ES6, ES7); React/Redux; CSS (SASS, css-modules); Unit tests (jest, enzyme); Webpack, Babel
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with test-driven development
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas), the possibility to work remotely
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Salary from 1953 to 6612 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.