Senior Project Manager
- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our unique projects. If you interested in the opportunity to manage a dedicated team and also be a part of more than 10 project managers professionals, if you interested in solving business problems with technological solutions - apply!
What you will do:
- Ensure successful software project management – provide guidance to your team and professional communication with clients
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure planned delivery and project releases on time
- Define the project plan, also be responsible for managing project scope and changes;
- Manage the budget: maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates, and ensuring periodical status reporting
- Escalate the risks and problems, manage stakeholders
What we expect from you:
- At least 7 y experience working as a Project manager with software development projects
- Solid problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of Agile and PMBOK principles; experience managing projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- You don't have to change the company to change the domain or sector with BA. We work with finance, telecommunications, logistics, e-commerce etc.
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Business Analysts, Senior Developers, Tech Leads
- Monthly salary starting from 3300 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.