Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Baltic Amadeus is one of the most modern employers in Lithuania and now we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst. You will work in a team dedicated to a project and also you will be part of 15 business analysts. You will work with experienced developers and project managers for the best software solution!
What you will do:
- Help customers to identify their actual needs, build a vision of a product that brings the highest possible value
- Work closely with IT architects and UX experts in order to understand the implementation of business needs
- Specify and visualize requirements and business processes (UML, BPMN diagrams, Use Cases, User Stories)
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with multiple participants
- Ensure clear communication with stakeholders and project team on system functionality
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of business analysis work including custom software development understand well SDLC
- Certifications would be an advantage: CBAP, CCBA, IREB, BCS, PSPO, CSPO
- Experience in performing clients and their business analysis (SWOT, STEEPLE, competitors analysis, financial analysis, ROI) would be an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Get to know and help lots of different businesses
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Project Managers
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages
- Monthly salary from 3306 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.