This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius or Kaunas office, with the possibility to work remotely. You will work in the project in one of our main areas – banking, telecommunications, utilities, or logistics. You will be here to ensure customers get what they need and enjoy the journey with Baltic Amadeus from the project start till the end. You will be part of the project team that consists of experienced Project Managers, Developers, Technical Leads and QA.
What You will do:
- Work with the client to understand his needs and ensure requirements for the project are clear
- Work closely with the project team to find the best possible solution
- Specify and visualize requirements and business processes (UML, BPMN diagrams, Use Cases, User Stories)
- Ensure client’s needs are clearly communicated to the team and the product meets the requirements
- Manage clients’ expectations on the project outcome
- Manage product scope
- Help business to introduce the change in their organization
What we expect from You:
- At least 2 years of business analysis work experience in custom software development
- Good knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Proactiveness and willingness to do an extra mile
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian and English (German or Russian language would be an advantage)
- Certification in business analysis would be an advantage
What You will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Get to know and help lots of different businesses
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Project Managers
- Monthly salary from 2400 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.