PMO Manager (Maternity cover)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Baltic Amadeus is one of the most modern employers in Lithuania and now we are looking for PMO Manager (Maternity Cover). If You are more than comfortable with project delivery governance, process improvement, and leading team members do not hesitate and apply!
What you will do:
- Lead successful implementation of the PMO strategy, services, and responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day PMO activities, ensure achievement of PMO goals and KPIs
- Act as the key contact for escalation regarding PMO services, take ownership of issue resolution, and proactive risk management
- Manage and develop standards, processes, and tools for effective project management and governance (planning, risks, issues, finance, reporting)
- Coach, motivate and support PMO Team members to deliver high-quality PMO services
- Originate and drive continuous improvement initiatives in project and portfolio management space
What we expect from You:
- Leadership experience and the ability to influence others
- Thorough knowledge of project management and delivery methods (e.g. PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, Scrum)
- In-depth understanding of core functions and value-add of PMO practice
- Experience working in a project or change management, process development, or improvement
- Experience working with data gathering, quality assurance, reporting, and analysis
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Analytical and creative thinking, problem-solving, planning, and delegation skills
- Self-motivation, pro-activeness, ‘Can-Do’ approach, and positive attitude to challenges
- MS Office proficiency
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages
What You will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Get to know and help lots of different businesses
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Work in a team of strong professionals
- Monthly salary from 2465 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.