IT Support Service Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Baltic Amadeus is one of the most modern employers in Lithuania and right now we are looking for an IT Support Service Lead. If you have IT support and customer service experience, passion for operational excellence and want to realize your leadership potential driving the performance and growth of Baltic Amadeus IT Support Services, then this role is an ideal match for You. Please do not hesitate and apply.
What you will do:
- Organize and ensure an effective operation of IT Support services offered to BA clients (incident, problem, change, and service request management).
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day activities providing IT Support services ensuring achievement of agreed SLAs and customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer interaction in difficult situations, issue resolution, proactive risk, and stakeholder management.
- Lead and motivate IT Support service Teams to create a high-performance culture, fulfilling and fun to work environment.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative metrics and consolidated reporting on IT Support service operations.
- Define and implement standards, processes, and tools for cost-effective, consistent, high quality, and customer-focused IT Support service provision.
- Proactively collaborate with Sales department developing IT Support service offerings to clients and identifying upsell possibilities.
- Originate and drive continuous improvement initiatives in an IT Support space.
What we expect from You:
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise IT environment.
- 3+ years of customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Knowledge and experience operating within an ITIL framework (ITIL certification preferable).
- Experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with process design and change implementation and/or project management.
- Proficient in the use of Service Management Tools (e.g. JIRA Service Desk, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work proactively, under pressure and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and influencing skills.
- Passion for customer service excellence and teamwork.
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages.
What You will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Get to know and help lots of different businesses
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Work in a team of strong professionals
- Monthly salary from 2455 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.