IT Project Manager/ Service Delivery
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- At the moment we are looking for an IT Project Manager/ Service delivery. If You are interested in the great opportunity to join and develop unique IT projects, be a part of a team of project management professionals and Your aim is to deliver the best experience and ensure project success- feel free to apply!
What you will do:
- Planning of project resources and activities
- Leading and motivating the project team
- Ensuring excellent time management
- Project budget planning and cost estimation
- Ensuring customer’s satisfaction
- Project's risks analysis and management
- Ensuring necessary documentation and reports are delivered on time
What we expect from You:
- At least 5 year of experience working as a Project manager with software development projects
- In-depth understanding of software development cycle and specifics of IT project management
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English languages
- Integrity, leadership, problem -solving, and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and creative thinking, problem-solving, planning, and delegation skills
- Self-motivation, pro-activeness, ‘Can-Do’ approach, and positive attitude to challenges
- Bachelor’s degree
What You will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, pharmaceuticals and etc.
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Get to know and help lots of different businesses
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Work in a team of strong professionals
- Monthly salary from 2976 EUR Netto
Your application has been successfully submitted.