This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a Java developer. You will be a part of a talented software team that works on FinTech project - a digital banking platform that contains three channels for customers (Internet bank, Mobile bank, and Homepage). As a Java developer, you will be responsible for back-end development with the newest stack.
What you will do:
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write efficient code
- Participate in BE applications development
- Participate in application deployment and support DevOps
- Support testing activities
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in Java development
- Proven experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Familiarity with APIGEE, APIs is a big plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What we offer:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from different locations
- Guaranteed yearly training budget - 50 % of your NET Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops - share your knowledge or learn from others
- Salary from 2520 Eur (Gross) to 5045 Eur (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.