.NET Direction Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- We are looking for a .NET Direction Lead to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius office. Lead a team of 25 experienced and certified developers! Help to solve huge companies' business problems by leading different seniority level .Net developers.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for envisioning and setting goals in the .NET team
- Organize and monitor the activities of the teams in order to increase the efficiency of teams’ members and meet the requirements of schedule and budget
- Maintain teams by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities
- Be coaching and mentoring team members of the best practices and setting standards providing a culture of collaboration, communication, and creativity
- Manage resources by coordinating timetables of the projects
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of management experience
- Proven experience in employee coaching, development, conflict management, and decision making
- Strong planning and organizational skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time
- Practical and recent experience working with .NET
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Work in a team of strong professionals – Senior Developers, Tech Leads, Managers
- Monthly salary from 4205 EUR (Gross) to 5888 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.