This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
Ignitis Digital is looking for a Web Designer to join our team and help us with the design of the Self Service system, which has over 0.6 million users, websites, apps, product landing pages and other digital marketing materials.
We are looking forward for a quality driven person, who's journey to perfection is fueled by the following challenges: A/B tests, usability tests with focus groups, real customers feedbacks, Google Analytics and HotJar data analysis. You will not only create a design, but also see and follow how these changes impact our customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design business websites, pages, and additional features;
- Redesign existing websites;
- Follow Lean UX process in your daily tasks;
- Work with UI/UX Lead to continually improve design approach and processes;
- Communicate effectively with project managers, digital strategists and product owners;
- Together with the Customer Experience Team analyze user behavior and suggest design adjustments based on their feedback;
- Together with the CRO manager analyze A/B test, HotJar, GA and suggest design adjustments based on results.
We expect that You
- Have at least 2 years of experience in WEB Design;
- Have experience in designing self service systems, e-commerce or websites;
- Have basic knowledge and ability to follow most effective design approaches (e.g. Design thinking, Lean UX, Growth Driven Design) in your daily tasks;
- Have knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma);
- Have up-to-date knowledge of Adobe XD and Photoshop;
- Have pixel perfect attention to details;
- Are eager to check your design by running A/B test and finding the winner.
As part of our team You
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).
Salary range for this position group is 2500 to 3599 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.
„Ignitis“, being a part of the Lithuania‘s largest energy group „Ignitis group“, is the largest supplier of electricity and gas in Lithuania, where it provides more than 1.6 million people with all key energy services. „Ignitis“ and its subsidiaries operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland, trades in power/gas financial derivatives within the Baltic, Poland and Scandinavian markets providing balancing, portfolio management and operation optimization services for power plants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.