Python Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Inbalance is an energy tech startup based in Vilnius, which develops intelligent electric vehicle charging solutions for business and grid operators.
Inbalance core team has experience in lasers, space-tech, aviation, food technology startups & corporations. We are now focused on creating next-generation sustainable technology, which includes every aspect of the electric vehicles charging industry – from hardware manufacturing and implementation to software development. Join us!
In this position you will
- Develop future solutions for a smooth transition to electric vehicles. In other words - you will write code, which controls Inbalance made electric vehicle chargers and connects them to our microservices-based cloud platform.
- Write clean, tested, scalable and documented code which will be why our charging stations work.
- Review technical design, code, and documentation.
- At least 2+ years of experience working with Python.
- Understanding asynchronous programming would help you a lot.
- Any additional experience would be a big plus: MySQL, Docker, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Redis, Influx DB, ELK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Git, ReactJS, AWS, CI/CD.
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design practices.
- Previous work or hands-on experience with embedded Linux systems like Raspberry PI/BeagleBone would be an additional advantage.
What we offer
- Salary: €1’500 - €3’000 net salary (€2’450 - €5’000 gross)
- Opportunity to join our stock options program
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely (on demand)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
next step to the sustainable future