Talent Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic team of three at Baltic Amadeus. Work with a variety of roles: from Developers, Technical Lead, Direction Leads to Sales Managers and administration. Be a partner not just an executor to our hiring managers, employees, and candidates.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate and implement multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality applicants for open positions
- Be responsible for the full-lifecycle recruiting process, providing a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Own internship program and work with hiring managers and other colleagues in order to have the strongest students at BA
- Provide trainings to our hiring managers about the recruitment process
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment (IT recruitment would be a plus)
- Be proactive, attentive to details, self-motivated, and not afraid of a dynamic environment
- Experience working with training, HR processes would be a big plus
- Good English and Lithuanian language skills
What you will get:
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas), possibility to work remotely
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Monthly salary from 1620 EUR (Gross) to 2333 EUR (Gross)
Your application has been successfully submitted.