Back-end PHP Developer
Are you a curious, code quality obsessed developer looking for challenges? If so, then keep on reading!
Here at Hostinger, we start with the customer and deliver a top - notch customer experience. Our core Product team is creating the best infrastructure to make the business skyrocket. Among the products they have developed, there’s a custom solution web hosting panel which is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market. And we are making it number one for our clients! We love technical challenges, are quality obsessed and can’t stop coding. If this sounds like you, let’s meet!
What you will do:
- Work on a custom solution tool which is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market;
- Deliver high quality code solutions and make decisions on product’s architecture;
- Write clear, scalable and tested code that creates actual business value;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and moving towards micro services;
- Share feedback with your peers;
- Collaborate with other teams to make an impact and see how your code actually affects over 30 mln. of our happy clients worldwide!
What we expect:
- Extensive PHP experience (bonus points for Laravel);
- Understanding of OOP principles & proper code design;
- Unit testing and end-to-end testing;
- Knowledge of REST API, SQL and any ORM;
- Git versioning system is not new to you as you did tracking changes there numerous times;
- You know how messaging brokers like Docker or RabbitMQ function;
- You are a self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary 2500-5000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.