System Administrator (Web Hosting team)
Are you a constant learner who loves Linux? If so, read on!
Hostinger’s System Administrator team keeps the clients' websites and other services’ performance under surveillance. We operate on a large scale - Hostinger has over 1500 servers including internal purpose VM’s and physical servers. It’s an exciting team to be in because here you can go deep and learn so much technical stuff to become an advanced IT expert and build up your career!
What you will do:
- Monitor physical servers using Prometheus alert manager (we use remote consoles to track server failures);
- Monitor service performance using Grafana, Kibana, Graylog, Elasticsearch;
- Identify and fight unusual DDoS types;
- Identify service problems from the client’s side and advice colleagues on difficult cases;
- Optimize and implement automation on multiple projects with Ansible, Chef and K8S.
What we expect:
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Network firewall, DNS;
- That you are able to understand and read RFC of email, http, DNS;
- You are able to write scripts or you would love to learn scripting in Python, PHP, Bash, Go, Ruby or other programming language;
- Your English skills are advanced - we are international;
- You are a constant learner who loves Linux and is truly passionate about IT engineering.
What we offer:
- An environment where everyone values highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Salary starting from 2000 Eur/Gross and regular salary reviews;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.