QA Engineer (Billing Automation)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
Quality Assurance Engineer oversees, contributes and accounts for quality of development team’s product. In addition to undertaking some of QA tasks personally, Quality Assurance Engineer ensures that project meets high quality requirements, coordinating testing activities across multiple products and teams.
You will join Adform Billing Automation team which is responsible for Billing Application development and maintenance. You will work closely with billing specialists and product owner to understand the needs and challenges in the billing processes. You will be responsible for the overall quality of Billing App, data quality and month closing activities.
- Implement and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure highest quality of both back-end and front-end applications
- Test software applications for reliability and stability
- Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best practices, and guidelines, and recommend improvements
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Help define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Document and prioritize your work
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
We expect you
- Have at least 2-3 years of testing experience
- Have higher education in Computer Science or relevant field
- Have a positive attitude, orientation to quality, reliability, ability to organize, and flexibility
- Have exceptional attention to details
- Have an understanding of the different types of software testing such as functional, integration, unit, usability, and user acceptance testing
- Have experience with testing web-based applications
- Have experience with Git or other source management systems and log monitoring tools (eg. Kibana)
- Having basic knowledge of SQL is required
- Have experience with performing a manual testing, creation of test cases
- Are able to analyze and identify areas for quality improvements
- Are self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Have understanding of Agile methodologies
- Are fluent in English – both spoken and written
It would be an advantage if you
- Have experience with automated tests development (eg. Cucumber)
- Have knowledge about Software performance testing
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...