Regular/ Senior Software Engineer (.NET) | Campaign Foundation
About the role and team
Currently we are looking for a Regular/ Senior Software Engineer in Campaign Foundation team which is responsible for the development of backend services and REST APIs for the Front-end layer. Our team owns critical part of Ad server platform: advertisement campaigns management and budget management.
You as a Regular/ Senior Software Engineer will be able to work on developing scaling platform, developing new API‘s, new features, maintaining and monitoring existing ones that are under the team's ownership.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Take ownership for your work, be proud of the quality you deliver
- Be curious and inventive, always strive for technical excellence
- Work best inside the team, be easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Be open, informal and treat others with respect
- Write code, build, deploy, monitor and maintain your product
- Collaborate with the teammates in cross-functional Agile team
- Be good at written and verbal English
We expect you
- Have at least 2-4 (depending on seniority position you are targeting) years professional experience in .NET
- Have experience working with API and Back-End service development using C#
- Have experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration, GIT, Unit testing, monitoring and logging
- Know software design patterns
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have Java, Scala or Groovy experience
- Have .NET Core experience
- Have hands-on with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Are able to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2500 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...