Senior Tax Controller
Adform is an unbiased global player in the industry with no hidden interests. We are recognized for our smart people, customer focus and our ability to create ROI via advertisement. We care about the people who work for and with us and are known for being a place where people are proud to work.
The role of the Senior Tax Controller is to develop tax strategies and policies in dynamic and interesting AdTech industry that help our business maintain compliance with tax laws and regulations. This role will undertake all aspects of tax transactions across the group, including CIT, indirect taxes and VAT. Senior Tax controller responsibilities will also include coordinating and participating in tax audits and reviews.
You will be part of our global team working out of Vilnius and report to our VP Finance.
- Take a lead on strategic tax planning and optimization
- Coordinate and review international tax filings in foreign markets
- Be a key contact person for external tax consultants, tax audits and authority inquiries
- Review and support global and regional commercial agreements from tax perspective
- Support and maintenance of compliance calendar to ensure timely filings and payments
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and skill development opportunities for the accounting team
We expect you
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of relevant tax experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- International or Big 4 experience is a plus
- Structured and prioritized approach to tasks, attention to detail while still keeping an eye on the ‘big picture’
- Can-do attitude, willingness to take responsibility, and determination to proactively drive projects to successful results
- Fluent and confident communicator in English, both written and spoken
- Strong command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint necessary, prior MS Navision skills an advantage
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3000 Eur gross
If you wonder about these things - we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...