Senior Data Analyst
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 800 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. We make data-driven decisions and know that Data is a powerful tool to identify business opportunities.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to solve business challenges. You will be analyzing data from various business areas, generating actionable insights and data based suggestions on how to improve business efficiency. If you have a deep understanding of data analytics and know how to make an impact using data, take on this career opportunity.
What we expect:
- Hands on experience working with SQL;
- Experience building reports and dashboards with data visualization tools;
- Proven ability to create relationships with leadership and others to effectively solve problems and develop solutions for staffing challenges;
- Familiarity with Git and the command line;
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases;
- You are a constant learner, with strong organizational skills;
- Scripting in Python/R (huge plus).
- Strong communication skills in English (B2 - C2).
What you will do:
- Execute deep-dive analysis to understand patterns and share your findings with management;
- Build and support data structures that can be leveraged by business units across Hostinger (including database structures, table building, reporting & etc.);
- Collect and interpret raw data from various internal systems (data from various business units: payments, new customers acquisition, operational performance and etc.);
- Create dashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- Continuously review, optimize and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean data.
What you will get:
- A working environment where people value highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Salary starting from 2280 Eur/Gross and regular salary reviews;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.