QA Engineer (Automation)
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 800 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
Our product development team is a bunch of result-oriented pros, who use their top-notch coding skills to make Hostinger’s product best in the market. With lots of code lines already covered with tests, we are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team. If you are a determined self-starter, who is there to track all the bugs down and learn a lot on the go, let’s talk!
What you will do:
- Perform functional and non-functional testing for Website and hPanel products;
- Create and maintain automated UI and Backend tests for new and existing features of our products;
- Improve and maintain existing automation testing frameworks;
- Identify system malfunctions and register issues;
- Collaborate with developers and ensure all bugs are completely fixed.
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA Automation Engineer;
- Experience with automated Web testing, Backend testing, Network knowledge, and Basic programming skills (preferably Java);
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Postman or similar frameworks and tools and Versions Control;
- You have an overall strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- You understand principles of CD/CI tools and know how to use them;
- You are a real team player, who feels comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them;
- You are a true problem solver, passionate about improving things, with a strong desire to learn;
- Absolutely no critical bug can escape your eye 🐜
What you will get:
- An environment where everyone values highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Salary starting from 2850 Eur/Gross and regular salary reviews;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.