Are you passionate about helping people find themselves in their dream role? Do you have an ambition of developing your HR career in a rapidly growing international IT company? If so, read on!
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. We build our own culture in which we dream big and stay busy. With over 350 light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented professionals in Kaunas' HQ and a People team of 14, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on talent acquisition. If your second language is recruitment, you are passionate about finding & hiring the right people, you want to contribute to culture-related initiatives and grow with your team, read on!
What you will do:
- Dive deep into our recruitment process and help Hostinger grow by finding and hiring the right people;
- Touch on our Culture, Employer Branding, Leadership & Development initiatives;
- Own full recruitment cycle for specialist level roles: job postings, screening calls, interviews, on-boarding;
- Identify the best IT talent via headhunting, networking and proactive search;
- Ensure highest-quality Candidate and Hiring Manager experience;
- Nurture a positive working environment.
What we expect:
- You are crazy about recruitment, finding and attracting the best talent;
- You have 2+ years of proven record as a recruiter (in house recruitment experience is a plus);
- You have been hiring for IT specialist roles (a must);
- You have out-of-the-box approach to HR operations;
- Ownership - you don't wait to be told what to do, you are ready to help and never say “that’s not my job”;
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself and others;
- Courage and candidness - you say what you think even if it is uncomfortable;
- Focus - you plan your time well and prioritize your tasks easily;
- You are fluent in English (C1 - C2).
What we offer:
- An environment where everyone values highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Salary starting from 2000 Eur/Gross and regular salary reviews;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.