Senior/ Regular Software Engineer (Apps Foundation)
We are looking for a Senior or Regular Software Engineer in Apps Foundation team which is responsible for the development of backend services and REST APIs for the Front-end layer.
Our team owns critical part of Ad server platform: inventory sources, agencies and advertisers management, fees management and tag approval. You as a Software Engineer will be able to work on developing scaling platform, developing new API‘s, new features, maintaining and monitoring existing ones that are under the team's ownership.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Take ownership for your work, be proud of the quality you deliver
- Be curious and inventive, always strive for technical excellence
- Work best inside the team, be easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Be open, informal and treat others with respect
- Write code, build, deploy, monitor and maintain your product
- Collaborate with the teammates in cross-functional Agile team
- Be good at written and verbal English
We believe you:
- Have at least 2-4 (depending on seniority position you are targeting) years professional experience in .NET
- Have experience working with API and Back-End service development using C#
- Have experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration, GIT, Unit testing, monitoring and logging
- Know software design patterns
- Have .NET Core experience
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have Java, Scala or Groovy experience
- Have hands-on with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Are able to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and exciting work environment with collaborative team mates sharing local and global objectives.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international team-oriented „learning “environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication – but with the highest expectations of performance and professionalism
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Monthly salary starting from 2000 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...