IT Project Manager
About the job
- Are you naturally customer-oriented, and have a genuine interest in commercial project management and digital transformations?
- Are you motivated to be a key contributor to our growing multi-disciplinary team in Crayon Baltics?
- Want to work in a successful global IT environment with an exciting roadmap to deliver?
Apply now to be the new Digital Transformation Project Manager for Crayon Baltics!
Crayon's mission is to help customers navigate complex technology landscapes. We are a global leader in IT and digital transformation, where we have one of the largest cloud economics and TCO practices in the world. We are trusted advisors to many of the world's largest organizations and through our unique employees, tools, and systems, we help customers optimize their ROI on complex IT investments. With our expansions, we are more than 2000 colleagues globally, spanning 55 offices in 35 countries. And we are proud to be named as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Management.
With a focus on continued growth, we now have an opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join our highly competent specialist Service Team in Lithuania. As our new colleague, you will assume accountability for leading and driving projects for our customers across the Baltics, starting with Lithuania. You will be working with our larger customers to ensure that they are satisfied and that we deliver according to the contract and their requirements. As our professional project lead, you will have commercial responsibility for overall deliveries according to time, quality, and within the financial budget of the contract.
Among your key responsibilities, we can highlight the following:
- Project Management of several projects simultaneously
- Project initiation and implementation, including planning, coordination, and quality assurance
- Act as the single point of contact for our customers and internal organization for all deliveries in the contract period
- Participate in meetings of projects and programs teams and their steering committees, ensuring compliance with standards
- Responsible for all deliveries on a given contract is according to the timeline, quality, and budget
- Attend status meetings with customers and follow up on the progress
You will be well-positioned for success in this role if you have commercial acumen and technical understanding, as well as a structured and solution-oriented approach, with the ability to prioritize tasks. We envisage you to be a results-oriented person who enjoys working in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team environment, with excellent stakeholder management skills. You are proactive and can work independently with high execution capacity, in addition to excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in project management in a large company
- Knowledge of project management standards and practical application experience
- Skills in processing large data arrays, structuring information, and visualizing
- Project management certifications or equivalent education
- Work experience as a project lead for cloud implementation and/or software asset management projects is highly regarded
- Location: Lithuania, Baltics
- Languages required: Fluent Lithuanian & English, spoken & written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and conduct selection.
- Visa requirements: Must have EU VISA/work permit. We are looking for someone that is already based in Denmark and that could start relatively quickly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.