UAB Corner Case Technologies
Corner Case Technologies specialize in building modern, intuitive, cloud-ready applications and systems using both proven and cutting-edge technologies. We work on projects of all sizes from PoC and MVP to globally scalable Enterprise Solutions. We pride ourselves in being an end-to-end solution provider. Our team is structured to deliver the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle from Requirements Capture to Ongoing Maintenance. We are the international distribution team of 30+ experts and we are still growing rapidly.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR Manager’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal database with new employee information
- Gather payroll data like sick leaves and holidays
- Headhunt and source potential candidates
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Experience with MS Office
- Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian, Russian is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
An internship contract is signed for two months with the possibility of employment.
Please note: we will contact only those candidates who meet our requirements. We guarantee you
Your application has been successfully submitted.