Financial Operations Specialist
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
As part of Vinted’s Finance and Legal team, you’ll become an important contributor in managing operations at Vinted. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who has analytical skills, can work cross-functionally to contribute in building processes that work for the whole organization.
In this position, you'll:
- Achieve solid understanding and follow financial processes related to equity plan management
- Take part in designing workflows and systems that maximize efficiency
- Serve as a point of contact for employees and managers to support understanding of your area of responsibility
- Help to maintain equity management software to ensure data integrity
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in financial analysis, financial operations management, or other finance-related fields
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Deep drive for process improvement
- Know how to communicate clearly and proactively
- Strive to work independently
- Comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- Wellbeing and emotional support via Mindletic
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 1,653 – 2,315 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply before 28 February 2021 and we’ll be in touch.
Your application has been successfully submitted.