Tired of testing simple solutions with no real impact? Join our international eHealth team of top experts and let's build the most advantaged healthcare solution in the world!
Nortal has been implementing large-scale projects in the digital healthcare field for more than 15 years. Currently, we are building modern greenfield project for one of the largest healthcare providers in Northern Europe and we are looking for QA Specialist.
Your daily work as a QA Specialist will consist of:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test cases and analyzing results
- Investigating issues, determining their root cause, and filing bug reports
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Collaboration with international team members
You will fit right in if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of any test management tools (we use Xray)
- Basic knowledge of Postman or similar tools
- Good communication skills (in English)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Basics in test automation would be an advantage.
- Interesting, challenging, and innovative work, being at the forefront of innovations in the digital healthcare
- Great career and professional development opportunities with high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- Impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- Opportunities to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring analyst community with 70+ global advocates
- Decision-making opportunities; people in charge are in the next room and the door is always open
- A people-oriented atmosphere — we strive to create an environment where people feel at home
- Cozy office with free drinks and fruits, birthday cakes, and Friday breakfasts. Participation in Nortal’s legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences, and encouragement for spontaneous ideas and joint activities;
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. We operate in 8 countries and employ over 1000 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and in the United States. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction. Each person at Nortal matters and is seen as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
Curious? Let’s talk and you can get more first-hand info about what it’s like to work at Nortal!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
What unites German eHealth initiatives, Nordic oil refinery business and the new iPhone launch in the United States? All are driven by IT solutions created in Nortal Lithuania. Global impact, top-notch technologies and grow as a professional plus being a contributor to seamless society makes Nortal one of the most desired IT companies to work for in Lithuania. Come join us!