Amazing opportunity for a talented recruiter who is looking for their next gig in a fast-growing company!
Join Nortal’s international Talent Acquisition team and work on the front line of expansion and executing our global mission. At Nortal, we believe that access to talent is our true competitive advantage. As a recruiter, you would be making sure we stay at the top of our game and enroll the best talent - the people who will build some of the most advanced e-solutions in the world.
What´s in it for you?
First, the team! You’ll collaborate every day with talented people from all over the world, including the Talent Acquisition team. You'll also have the opportunity to work on a wide spectrum of recruitments, having firsthand discussions with hiring managers to dive deep into projects and deliver results — with no micromanagement in the process.
We work with Lever as our ATS platform, but we're open to exploring and testing cool new sourcing and recruitment tools.
What you will do? Source, recruit, network, eat, sleep. Repeat!
- You will build and manage strong talent pipelines that will help Nortal hire the top talent.
- Build strong relations with your hiring managers.
- Bring in the best talent that corresponds to the business’ and managers’ needs.
- While being a team player, you’ll also work independently, taking responsibility in your domain and meeting the recruiting needs of the company.
- Deliver best candidate experience and represent Nortal’s values.
You’re likely to succeed if you...
- Eat challenges for breakfast and recruitment is your passion.
- Have a strong track record as a successful tech recruiter and sourcer.
- Demonstrate strong sales skills and understand the importance of the pitch.
- Have a deeply rooted curiosity level — and won’t settle with most obvious results.
- Understand the business and are able to meet expectations at all organizational levels, recruiting for both technical and business positions.
- Have experience in an international company.
- Have a forward-looking, proactive attitude that you implement in improving recruiting processes.
- Have good English skills
Nortal’s culture is right for you if you...
- Value teamwork and the fact that together, great things can be accomplished.
- Believe in the meaningful impact and change initiated by the projects executed by Nortal and understand the dynamics of our stakeholder relationships.
- Have high-performance standards for yourself and for the team.
- Are goal-oriented and want to get things done.
- Value open and honest relationships.
We like to say that Nortal is a right-sized company — big enough to manage critical projects and have a meaningful impact yet small enough to care.
At Nortal, you can feel the significance and influence of one person. You know all (or at least most) of your colleagues. You will be heard- you can implement your ideas and work with some of the smartest minds in the field.
And last but not least, Nortal is owned by its employees, meaning lots of common sense, not too many rules, and substance being much more important than titles or positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
What unites German eHealth initiatives, Nordic oil refinery business and the new iPhone launch in the United States? All are driven by IT solutions created in Nortal Lithuania. Global impact, top-notch technologies and grow as a professional plus being a contributor to seamless society makes Nortal one of the most desired IT companies to work for in Lithuania. Come join us!