Get ready to
- Dive deep into quantitative data
- Do qualitative research to understand qualitative aspects of user behavior
- Transform the findings into prioritized hypothesis and actionable suggestions on what to optimize on our websites in order to increase net profitability, AOV, and LTV
- Express your ideas in the form of wireframes, mockups, or code snippets
- Plan, execute, and manage data-driven web-funnel optimization plans
- Track, measure, and report on your work each month via creating and maintaining CRO tracking sheets
- Partner with content, design, development, and marketing teams when needed to plan and execute tests
- Stay up to date on the latest CRO news and trends
- Have lots of fun while doing it
We Expect You To
- Have proven experience in digital marketing optimization
- Have an excellent understanding of how to use web analytics
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-reliant, results-oriented, excellent problem-solver
- Have an ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to solve problems
- Have a deep interest in human psychology
- Experience in using mainstream A/B testing technologies (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.) is an advantage
- Have no fear of failing
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 2000–3300 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.