Get ready to
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with creative, marketing & product teams to support key initiatives and get things done.
- Monitor email delivery reports and alerts.
- Troubleshoot and remediate email deliverability issues.
- Be an expert in email deliverability best practices and optimal email deployment details.
- Initiate thoughtful, personalised triggered communications that will drive sales and support company’s strategic goals.
- Analyse performance of email strategies and campaigns and drive continuous optimisation of performance, considering factors such as seasonality, customer segments, competitor behaviour.
- Use analytics to make decisions; A/B test, analyse results and build updates accordingly.
- Perform regular list hygiene to maintain health of our database.
We Expect You To
- Have experience with high volume email marketing, testing techniques and platforms.
- Have deep understanding of email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- Have experience in measurement and optimization of email campaigns.
- Have perfect written English skills.
- Having knowledge of the major providers, anti-spam technologies, and both the sender and receiver sides of email would be an advantage.
- Take ownership of your projects and have get-things-done attitude.
- Dream bigger than you ever did.
- Never kill the vibe.
Gross salary range is 2000 – 3000 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.