Fullstack Engineer (PHP/JS)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking
For a Fullstack Engineer to join our tech team. You will work on high-scalable products, cloud-based infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
Get ready to
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7 hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure
- Expand your knowledge of software architecture development process while solving challenging tasks
- Work closely with business to understand priorities and goals
- Keep involved in our business oriented MVP level projects and work with fastest ever release cycles
- Join a team of full-stack (PHP, Laravel, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery) and React Native developers
We Expect You To
- Have MVP-focused coding skills in PHP. Min 3 years (Mid-level) or 5 years (Sen-Level)
- Have 2-3 years of work experience in Front-End application development (ReactJS, VueJS)
- Comfort integrating with various APIs, such as MailerLite, Adyen, Braintree and many more
- Have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements
- Have common sense & good English skills
- Experience with Firebase would be a big advantage
- Have no fear of failing
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 4100 – 5800 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.