Performance Marketing Manager (PPC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get ready to
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Identifying replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
- Writing content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Testing different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group.
We Expect You To
- Have a few years of performance marketing (Facebook Ads, Google Ads) experience working with large scale budgets.
- Attention to details and perfect time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Have no fear of failing.
- Never kill the vibe.
Gross salary range is 1600 – 3300 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.