This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking
For an experienced Talent Manager to devise our organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives to enhance employees’ skills, performance and quality of work.
Get ready to
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with team leads;
- Draw an overall and individualised training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations;
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development;
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices;
We Expect You To
- Have proven work experience as a Training/Talent Manager;
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs;
- Familiarity with modern training methods, tools and techniques;
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning;
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI;
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
Gross salary range is 2460 – 3300 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.