This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get ready to
- Be a part of a new department and create innovative products that will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Team up with product managers and engineers to characterise, plan and deliver remarkable products.
- Be in charge of producing prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Gather feedback from product users and suggest iterations.
We Expect You To
- Have at least 3 years experience as a UX Designer.
- Have a high-caliber product design skills.
- Deeply understand user experience design and interaction modelling.
- Be able to extract necessary information and convey it into product iterations.
- Follow current digital design trends and conventions.
- Be fluent in digital design tools, such as Figma, Axure, Sketch
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
Gross salary range is 3500-8000 Eur/month
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.