Scrum Master - Big Data
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role and team
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with most passionate and devoted AdTech industry software engineers, product people, commercial gurus and customer support geniuses? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for You to join as a Scrum Master in Big Data Platform group.
When everyone else is only talking about High Load, we are actually eating it for breakfast.
When everyone else is only talking about Scrum & Agile, we are actually pushing it to the next level. “Work Hard, Play Harder” is not only our moto, it’s basically our lifestyle.
The Scrum Master in Adform is accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. They do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory and practice, both within the Scrum Team and the organization. The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness. They do this by enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices within the Scrum framework. We firmly believe that Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization. They advocate Adform values and development culture and ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services.
The Scrum Master serves the Scrum Team in several ways, including:
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment and facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
We expect you
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master
- Have agile mindset, fast to adapt to changes and to feel comfortable with it
- Are good at understanding technical issues at the high level
- Are excellent at communication inside and outside the team
- Are qualified in problem-solving
- Are open and informal
- Are proactive in learning and developing yourself
It would be an advantage if you
- Have experience in coding or testing
- Have experience in project management
- Have experience in people management
- Have experience in driving various initiatives in the company
- Have experience in working with communities of practice
- A chance to make an impact on Internet evolvement worldwide
- Being a part of a competition with world level companies outside of the Lithuanian market
- Working with highly loaded and highly available systems
- Friendly, fun and professional team
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and a fast-growing product
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings and others events
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3000 EUR gross depending on candidate’s qualification. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...