Mechanical Design Engineer
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
- To interpret project layout and specification into final design layout and conveyor data list, under the guidance of the lead engineer.
- To generate unit cycle times, system throughput, and general dimensional requirements.
- To provide system integration drawings and specifications.
- To create detailed drawings and parts lists for equipment within the scope of supply.
- Creation of specifications, requirement documents for special conveyor elements or associated equipment, and 3rd party purchases (resales).
- To give advance notice of materials required to Purchase Department.
- Order entry/processing in SAP
- To create an installation file to pass on information to the site supervisor and installation team.
- To conduct Site Surveys
- To assist with system risk assessment (and unit risk assessment where necessary) in line with statutory requirements.
- To assist the documentation department to create Operating and Maintenance Instructions and spare parts lists as required.
- To liaise with systems sales and project engineers during the project phase.
- To liaise with contract managers, customers, and sub-contractors during the order execution phase.
- To liaise with production planning and purchase departments.
- To maintain Dematic’s image as a top-quality, professional company, by adopting an honest, professional, and attentive approach.
- Where necessary to develop special and new standard products to suit specific projects and new markets.
- Deliver projects/tasks on time and within budget
- To innovate ideas wherever possible to improve our delivered solution to the end customer (e.g. reduced price, reduced time-scale, improved functionality
To be successful in it you will need:
- To be conversant with AutoCAD, MS Office, (optionally – SAP order entry)
- To be conversant with 2D/3D Mechanical design solutions, technical drawing standards.
- A good level of English (B2 and above)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CVO Recruitment - is an international recruitment company engaged in search and selection of professionals and top level managerial roles through CVO Finance, CVO Sales & Marketing and CVO Technology across the Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania we successfully operate for 20 years and have had many opportunities to enjoy our clients‘ and candidates‘ success.