Sales development representative and relationship manager
Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
We are looking for a full-time Sales development representative and relationship manager to join our sales team!
Your primary objective will be to reach out and begin conversations with potential and existing Billo app users (video content creators) to collect feedback about the app and onboard them to our creator community. You would be a part of the Billo sales team for the United States. You would use communication skills and creative ways to reach new and existing app users via email, phone and more.
Education is important but above all we value-conscious, curious, aware and constant learners.
We are a good fit if:
- You love connecting with lots of people and starting conversations
- The idea of working in a startup that operates in the US market excites you
- You have sales or/and product-related experience
- You have a structure and performance-oriented mindset
- You are fluent in English
- You are hungry to learn
- You are a team player
Full time with flexible hours. Home-office. We are a fully remote team, from Kaunas to Barcelona. You are in charge of your time and your work results. You can manage and schedule your time in a way that suits you. Check your timezone as you will be working with US customers. Should you prefer not to work from home, we will cover co-working space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and train a team of Lead Research Specialists to create and control a predictable leads’ pipeline
- Focus on app users, existing and new, approach them to schedule (e)meetings to collect insights about the Billo app and onboard new app users
- Run, monitor and constantly improve outreach campaigns to app users using our data-driven sales methodology
- Constantly update CRM with client data collected in calls and follow-up on tasks
- Provide feedback from app users to our product and customer support teams
- Get app users to come to (e)meetings
- Constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn your bonus
- Net base salary starting at 1.500 Eur + performance bonuses
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value friendship, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- Constant collaboration with teammates on finding ways to achieve the best results
- Flexible working hours
- An environment where you can learn
In order to apply, send us your LinkedIn URL or CV and answer these questions:
- Why do you want this position?
- When is the last time you took a risk professionally?
- What would be your ideal work schedule?
- How do you stay organized?
- Why are you the best fit?
Reach out to discuss the opportunity & send your answers to:
+370 620 74 110
Your application has been successfully submitted.