Sales development representative for eCom brands
Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
We are looking for a full-time Sales development representative for eCom brands to work with our sales team in the US market!
Your primary objective will be to reach out and begin conversations with potential clients and lead them to sign up and start ordering videos on Billo platform. You would be a part of the Outbound sales team for eCommerce clients from the United States. You would use creative ways to reach prospects via email, phone, social networks and more.
Education is important but above all we value-conscious, curious, aware and constant learners.
We are a good fit if:
- You love connecting with lots of people and starting conversations
- The idea of working in a startup that operates in the US market excites you
- You have sales or/and product-related experience
- You have a structure and performance-oriented mindset
- You are fluent in English
- You are hungry to learn
- You are a team player
Full time with flexible hours. Home-office. We are a fully remote team, from Kaunas to Barcelona. You are in charge of your time and your work results. You can manage and schedule your time in a way that suits you. As you will be working with customers from the US, ideally you prefer working at later hours. Should you prefer not to work from home, we will cover co-working space.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and train a team of Lead Research Specialists to create and control a predictable leads’ pipeline
- Run, monitor and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns to potential customers using our data-driven sales methodology
- Constantly update CRM and follow-up on the existing pipeline
- Get clients to sign up without (yes we can!) a live demo. If necessary, perform a demo on the platform
- Constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonus
- Net base salary starting at 800 Eur net + uncapped commission = earn more than 1K EUR (in your pocket)
- Go through certified training best practices and constant updates of responsibilities above
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value friendship, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- Constant collaboration with teammates on finding ways to achieve the best result
- Flexible working hours
In order to apply, send us your LinkedIn URL or CV and answer these questions:
- Why do you want this position?
- Who inspires you and why?
- What does work-life balance mean to you?
- How do you stay organized?
- Why are you the best fit for this position?
Reach out to discuss the opportunity & send your answers to:
+370 620 74 110
Your application has been successfully submitted.