Affiliate Partnership Manager
Kaunas, Lithuania Remote
We are looking for a superstar Affiliate Partnership Manager to join our growing team at Billo!
- Develop affiliate partnership strategy and KPIs;
- Do market research: find, engage, and recruit relevant affiliates;
- Execute affiliate marketing campaigns;
- Test, measure, and continuously improve the performance of the affiliate channels;
- Provide reports to the management and the relevant teams on affiliate performance;
- Negotiate terms of partnerships with different affiliates;
- Maintain regular communication and relationships with current affiliate partners;
- Ensure that commissions and invoices are paid on time.
- Experience with affiliate marketing;
- Analytical mind;
- Knowledge of B2B sales;
- Knowledge and experience with affiliate platforms or networks, and outreach tools;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Fully-remote team;
- Ambitious and eager to learn colleagues;
- Inclusive working atmosphere;
- Monthly salary from 1.100 Eur (net).
In order to apply, send us your LinkedIn URL and answer these questions:
- What gets you excited about coming to work?
- What blogs or websites do you visit regularly?
- What does a successful company culture look like to you?
- When was the last time you made a big mistake at work? How did you react?
- If you do not get this position, what will be your next career move?
- What three things do you need to succeed in this position?
- What do you do for fun?
- What has been the most valuable lesson of your professional career?
- How do you manage conflict with coworkers?
- How do you handle stress or tight deadlines?
Reach out to discuss the opportunity & send your answers to:
+370 620 14 680
Your application has been successfully submitted.