TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (GERMAN SPEAKING MARKETS) | GERMANY OR LITHUANIA
- Becoming an expert user of PVcase solar design software for purposes of training and supporting current and potential users
- Performing PVcase software demos online or in-person for pre-sale and for new customer onboarding
- Opportunity to further develop PV design expertise by working with existing customers on the latest technologies and solar design methodologies used by many of the best and largest companies in the renewable energy market globally.
- Working alongside Business Development Manager and/or Technical Sales Manager while building and developing customer relationships that will turn clients into advocates
- Solve PVcase customers issues regarding their solar plant design in PVcase, basic software troubleshooting, and escalate needed information to product and development team
- Communicate with customers via live chat and email, answer customers’ queries & provide reliable information
- Help to perform customer onboarding with the customer; provide education, webinars, release notes, tutorials, and other self-service information etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication in German and English (C2)
- 5+ years experience in utility-scale solar PV power plant design and (or) development projects
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- Passion in finding the best solution to customer questions/issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment with flawless execution
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job
- Sociable, curious, creative, and passionate
- Flexible work hours & remote work possibility
- Full training and onboarding program
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Steadily increasing salary
- Frequent in-office and after-hours OR online activities with fun and vibrant team members
Your application has been successfully submitted.