TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (INTERNATIONAL MARKET) | KAUNAS OR REMOTE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Solve PVcase customers issues regarding their solar plant design in PVcase, basic software troubleshooting and escalate needed information to development team
- Communicate with customers via live chat and email, answer customers’ queries & provide reliable information
- Work alongside Technical Sales Manager while building and developing customer relationships that will turn clients into advocates
- Understand what our customers want and expect us to do for them
- Help to perform customer onboarding with the customer; provide education, webinars, release notes, tutorials and other self-service information etc.
- Improve customer loyalty (and create advocates) through valued and memorable customer interactions
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication in English (C2)
- Excellent in Spanish (would be an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- Advanced knowledge of solar plant design
- Passion in finding the best solution to customer questions/issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment with flawless execution
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job
- Sociable, curious, creative and passionate
- A top-notch office in Magnum, Kaunas
- Flexible work hours & remote work possibility
- Full training and onboarding program
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Exclusive work only with international markets
- Considerable & steadily increasing salary
- Plenty of after-hours activities with the team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you’re looking to work with a company that has a genuine commitment to helping create clean renewable energy and improving sustainability, then loo...