Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
We are a UK proptech startup on a mission to make renting home a seamless, rewarding and few-clicks activity for tenants, landlords and agents alike.
Renting is growing globally and “generation rent” is demanding digital-first rental experiences. Today the process is disconnected and offline. We’re here to change that for good!
At Reneza, we pair latest technologies with a powerhouse of engineers, designers, & real estate experts to transform the long-term rentals industry.
We’re now looking for a self-starter and ambitious Marketing manager. You will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy. We need you to quickly roll up your sleeves and take a data-driven approach to figure out scalable acquisition channels, as well as build up our social presence alongside an online blog. This role will work alongside a sales timeline as we will need to make sure the industry is aware of every upcoming webinar, new feature launch and partner integration.
This is a critical role which requires a hands-on execution as it will be a key addition to the next stage of Reneza growth.
What you’ll do:
- Plan & execute marketing strategy;
- Develop and execute a content marketing plan, across the website and social media channels;
- Create content for blogs, press releases, emails and other collateral;
- Plan sales webinars program & execute together with Sales function;
- Distill market trends, analyse competitors to inform content marketing strategies;
- Help with other miscellaneous deliverables and tasks within our small (but growing) team.
- 2+ years experience executing a marketing strategy within a B2B SaaS company;
- Track record of delivering results on key Marketing metrics (traffic, leads, trials, demos, SEO scores etc..);
- You're passionate about what we are doing! You will become part of the voice of the company so it's important that you like what you do;
- Can think outside the box, bring in new ideas, and work independently;
- You are comfortable managing several social media channels at the same time, can learn quickly and focused on achieving the monthly goals to continue the growth the company needs.
- Start date - as soon as possible;
- Competitive salary range;
- Become part of a highly motivated, engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry;
- Future growth opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.