About the role and team
An exciting opportunity to join Adform, one of the world’s leading advertising technology companies, in a role as a Sales Analyst in the Sales Operations Team. The main area of Sales Analyst responsibility covers sales data analytics, reporting, and management, sales processes automation, and optimization. Working closely with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Finance, Marketing, and others), Sales Analyst plays a key role in helping Adform Sales organization to run effectively and efficiently.
Sales Analyst responsibilities
- Collect, analyze, evaluate data to report actionable insights to the sales and marketing leadership teams
- Provide analytical support required for the development and tracking of sales and sales processes
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate performance to monthly and annual sales goals, quotas, and forecast
- Proactively monitor sales data looking for trends, anomalies, and other insights
- Support process improvement initiatives and developing actionable reports and dashboards for sales and marketing leadership
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing strategic initiatives.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales & Marketing
- Participate actively in projects and strategic initiatives, system development and business process improvements
What we expect from you
- Higher education in business, finance, mathematics or equivalent field
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience with a focus in data analysis, sales analytics, KPI‘s reporting and operations management in the field of Sales and/or Business Operations
- Excel knowledge working with large data-sets (utilize complex formulas and can manipulate and transform data)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a commercial mindset
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Practical knowledge of any CRM system. Salesforce Certification(s), and/or experience working with Salesforce would be a significant advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with C-level stakeholders
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken)
- Proactive ‘can do' attitude with the ability to solve problems effectively
- As a company we balance a unique combination of seeking extraordinary results and caring for each other
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and exciting work environment with collaborative team mates sharing local and global objectives
- Informal style of leadership and communication – but with the highest expectations of performance and professionalism
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Monthly salary starting from 2600 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things - we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...